(last updated August 11, 2015)
1. Protecting your privacy
- No advertising appears on Harmari search results
- When you sign up for a Harmari account, your contact information such as name, title, department, company, email, phone number, mailing address are kept confidential internally. If your contact information represents law enforcement, your contact information may be provided to Business Watch International, our exclusive law enforcement distributor for Harmari Search products.
- If you submit a support request, we may contact you by email or phone in some circumstances to help resolve your support question
- The listings posted on harmari.com may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited
- No effort is made from Harmari to contact the person who posted any listings that are returned in Harmari search results
2. Data we collect
- Harmari collects your email address and phone number if provided, for notifying you of matching listings.
- Harmari also have a subscription list for sending newsletters about our website, but only if you opt-in. Our account registration page has the subscription opt-in button unchecked by default, requiring you to check it to opt-in
- Harmari may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post responses to our blog posts, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal or confidential information on Harmari’s blog
- Harmari web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, search parameters, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server and Harmari search engine, to ensure the security and integrity of our server, and to perform standard website maintenance and administration.
3. Data we store
- All listings that match the supported categories in the FAQ page for each respective classifieds site are downloaded and stored in our database, even after deletion, flagging or expiry and are strictly used for investigation purposes only
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, Harmari cannot guarantee complete security. Should there be a compromise of our server’s integrity, we have an action plan to notify you the customer to take as much reasonable steps as possible to minimize risk
4. Circumstances in which Harmari may release information
- Harmari may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.